Le forum  Index du Forum
Le forum

Le forum  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [FULL] Children%Frame - Our Kitt-e-n ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum Index du Forum -> Accueil syndical -> Vous voulez nous rejoindre... c'est par ici
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
albeala

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 15:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Children%Frame - Our Kitt-e-n Répondre en citant

URL > urlin.us/293q5

URL > urlin.us/293q5

URL > urlin.us/293q5

URL > urlin.us/293q5

URL > urlin.us/293q5

The...planet...evolvesTheres..actually..been..a..number..of..studies..that..suggest..this..is..not..actually..effective&the..cat..simply..learns..to..stalk..without..sounding..the..bellYour....cat....could....strangle....itself....on....a....shade....cord....insideThey...were...feralMiller..Fenwood..Fine..art..and..object..restoration;..conservation..and..museum..quality..framing..servicesParallel....August....8,....2012....at....1:41....pm....#....LRH-....No,....to....me,....I....say....it....does,....therefore....it....does....isnt....how....logic....worksHigh....prey....drive....dogs....have....an....instinct....not....just....to....chase....but....to....biteTurns..out,..the..12..year..old..successfully..defeated..ALL..of..that,..and..managed..to..commit..suicide..with..the..gun..anywayIf..coyotes..really..are..that..big..of..a..risk..(and..I..really..dont..believe..that..anyone..who..says..they..ARE..is..really..being..rational..in..their..thinking),..why..not..wipe..out..all..coyotes..from..the..face..of..the..earth?..If..cats..really..are..the..preferred..animal,..the..one..we..think..is..cute..vs..a..coyote,..how..come..the..coyote..gets..to..enjoy..the..outdoors..unfettered..by..human..caging,..but..the..adorable..cat..is..the..one..sentenced..to..a..lifetime..of..domestic..incarceration?..It..should..be..one..of..two..ways..(a)..either..the..cat..is..special,..so..we..wipe..out..all..coyotes..everywhere..except..National..Forest/nature..preservations..(why..is..my..browser..telling..me..that..words..misspelled?)..so..that..the..act..can..live..a..NORMAL..life..without..this..danger..OR..(b)..we..recognize..that..cats..are..no..more..important..or..precious..than..coyotes,..stay..out..of..the..way,..and..allow..nature..and..natural..selection..to..take..its..courseI..live..in..a..neighborhood..with..lots..of..free-range..pets..and..kidsAs...opposed...to...my...cat...who...comes...running...when...I...call...in...case...there...may...be...food...on...offerThey....make....great....room....decorations....and....keepsakes2......Wildlife...such...as...coyotes,...hawks...and...owls...(great...horned)...also...view...cats...as...preyOutdoor..cats..are..still..the..norm..here..in..the..UK....I..remember..a..US..cousin..saying..to..me..You..let..your..cat..outside?!..Dont..they..catch..illnesses?..and..my..response..was..along..the..lines..of..Well,..children..can..catch..illnesses..outside,..but..we..let..them..out!..I..guess..in..some..parts..of..the..US,..predators..are..more..of..a..threat..to..cats..than..they..are..in..the..UK,..but..not..everywhere,..Im..sureLiving....longer....doesnt....mean....living....BETTERI....know....they....live....longer,....are....healthier....&....less....likely....to....be....hit....by....a....car,....but....I....also....had....Persians....&....I....was....told....my....many....people....who....had....experience....with....that....particular....breed....that....they....were....not....suited....to....survive....in....the....outdoorsOutside....was....not....a....place....for....me....to....beAgain,...this...may...be...a...reason...to...stop...breeding...domestic...cats...(Im...not...saying...that...we...should)...but...it...is...not...a...reason...to...keep...them...unhappily...confined...inside...a...houseNow...we...keep...all...our...cats...indoors...and...they...are...all...happy...and...healthy......no...ticks,...no...fleas,...no...worms,...no...parasites,...no...diseases,...no...worries...about...them...being...hit...by...cars...or...picked...up...by...animal...control...or...going...feralThe..animals..had..a..purpose..in..life,..and..it..was..not..just..to..amuse..humans..by..climbing..a..crappy..indoor..tree..and..eating..artificial..grassI....do....think....cats....should....stay....indoorsWant..a..kitten?..Become..a..foster..owner.)..At..the..moment,..I..do..actually..have..an..indoor..outdoor..catI...never...thought...that...this...posting...would...show...just...how...smart...and...logical...Lenore...is...and...also...just...how...freaking...ridiculous...an...AWFUL...LOT...of...people...out...there...are,...but...it...has...done...exactly...thatMy..cats..were..not..(and..never..will..be.)..Storm..August..8,..2012..at..10:00..am..#..Parallel..:Well..said,..thanks..for..supplying..some..of..the..bird..statsTheyre....not....little....humans,....nor....should....they....be....treated....as....suchOn...average...they...die...sooner,...but...otherwise...live...just...as...long?...Uly...August...7,...2012...at...11:45...pm...#...You...know...what...I...did...on...Saturday?...Same...thing...I...do...every...Saturday......went...to...Union...Square,...stopped...by...the...bookstore,...and...read...my...new...book...in...the...park...while...eating...a...maple...syrup...greek...yogurtAnd..we..still..let..the..other..cat..outOne...went...feral...and...we...couldnt...get...her...to...come...home...for...several...monthsMetanoia...(metanoiachan)...August...10,...2012...at...9:00...am...#...Ok,...I...really...cant...post...any...links...at...all...here,...so...here...goes,...with...google...keywords...instead...of...links&...-...Cats...are...very...different...from...a...child...and...should...not...be...comparedI..need..to..go..free..range..parent..my..kids..and..cats..now,..and..maybe..not..come..back..hereThere..were..bars..on..the..windowsIf....he....were....a....dog-social....dog,....he....would....have....access....to....over....7....acres....of....dog....parks....around....town....where....he....could....run....in....packs....of....dogs....off-leashMy..ONLY..issue..with..your..posts..from..the..first..has..been..your..illogical..argument..that..nature..is..something..that..shouldnt..be..intervened..with..and..that..the..death..of..an..altered..cat..can..in..anyway..be..connected..to..the..process..of..natural..selectionCrazyCatLady..August..8,..2012..at..9:38..am..#..Cats,..just..like..kids,..need..to..come..in..at..darkurban...and...even...in...the...cultural...background...of...pet...ownersBesides,....it....seems....to....me....many....here....have....told....their....story....of....how....their....cat....BENEFITED....from....being....outdoorsI....see....the....same....when....I....look....at....my....catThe..actions..of..feral..cats..are..completely..irrelevant..to..this..discussionHow....one....reconciles....that....with....letting....animals....roam,....well....thats....tricky,....but....I....am....big....on....that....someone....who,....say,....doesnt....like....cats....shouldnt....have....to....tolerate....the....presence....of....a....cat....on....their....own....private....propertyWhich....means....a....free....roaming....dog....will....usually....find....other....dogs....to....hang....out....with....(often....resulting....in....a....very....dangerous....situation,....as....dogs....running....in....a....pack....tend....to....be....more....aggressive.)....Most....dogs....are....not....hanging....out....with....their....owners....all....day&their....owners....go....to....work....and....the....dog....is....left....at....home....(often....in....a....crate.)....You....cant....claim....that....this....is....allowing....the....dog....to....express....its....natural....instincts&most....dogs....would....be....much....happier....if....they....were....allowed....to....free....roam....while....their....owners....were....at....work d6d2cc075d
shaktimaan title song 3gp video direct linkElysium target=Konec Civilizace Analogon Pdfhacking exposed 7th edition pdf downloadrevista in style abril 2013 descargar
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 15:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum Index du Forum -> Accueil syndical -> Vous voulez nous rejoindre... c'est par ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006